Masai Mara is Kenya’s most celebrated national reserve, it offers the possibility of seeing “The Big Five” and many other species of wildlife.
Famous for abundance of lions and the great wildebeest migration that takes place in July to October each year.
|1 Pax||2 Pax||5 Pax|
|3 days Maasai Mara Camping Safari (Sekenani Camp)||KSh 66,600|
- Transport in a 8 seater tour van with a pop up roof
- Services of a professional English and Spanish speaking tour guides
- Comprehensive game drives as per the itinerary
- Parks entry fees
- Accommodation in self contained budget tented camps fitted with beds/linen and flushing toilets
- Three meals per day whilst on safari
- 1 litre mineral water
- Visit to Maasai Village costs $ 25
- Personal effects
- Kenya Visas
- Accommodation in Nairobi before and after the safari